At Complete Health Dentistry, you can expect a patient focused team who is charismatic, fun and compassionate with all our patients. We are a strong team who treats each other as family and would like to invite you to join our family as well!
Below, we have provided some information to help you feel prepared and comfortable during your first visit with us. Rest assured, we will always have a best interest in mind and would be happy to guide you on your way to achieve a healthy and beautiful smile!
Your First Visit
To help save you time, please print and complete our New Patient Forms and be sure to bring them with you during your first appointment with us.
During your first visit with us, you can expect the following:
- Tour of our modern dental office
- Blood pressure screening
- Review Healthy Mouth Baseline
- Review of medical and dental history and smile evaluation
- Digital x-rays of your teeth, if necessary
- Oral Cancer Screening, with option of Velscope
- Intra-oral and extra-oral camera photographs
- Gum health evaluation to assess for: gingivitis, periodontal or gum disease
- Tooth by tooth examination of present conditions by your hygienist and dentist
- Recommendations for optimal oral health
As you wait for your appointment, please enjoy the following to ensure a comfortable dental experience:
- Cervical pillows
- Soft blankets
- Lip balm
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) upon request
- Wii game in reception area while you are waiting
- Entertaining movies